Xpert R1 HV Brushless Tail Servo HS-3302T-HV
SIMPLY THE BEST
QUICK RELEASE = EASIEST WIRING & BEST LOOKING
Did you ever spend hours to figure out how to make wiring better on your helicopters? Did you ever spend more time than you wanted just to replace a servo on a helicopter? What makes the R1 series so special is its QUICK RELEASE connector design. With included (100mm & 200mm) all black color cables, you will find the best looking wire setup in no time. The special design connector on all R1 servos is also water and dust proof for maximum durability.
- Quick release cable that allows easy and quick installation for all helicopters.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- 760us narrow band
- Operating frequency up to 800Hz
|Speed (sec/ 60°)||@6.0V: .056 sec/60° @7.4V: .045 sec/60° @8.4V: .040 sec/60°|
|Torque (oz/in)||@6.0V: 166.56 oz-in @7.4V: 205.43 oz-in @8.4V: 233.18 oz-in|
|Torque (kg/cm)||@6.0V: 12.00 kg-cm @7.4V: 14.80 kg-cm @8.4V: 16.80 kg-cm|
|Center Position||760 μs|
|Uper and Bottom Case||XC-05|