- Best value for money amongst all FBL systems!
- Robust one box design, measures just 36.6 x 23.8 x 14.4mm
- Market leading performance. Fast cyclic response.
- Integrated flybarless, tail gyro and governor.
- Suitable for any size nitro or electric heli.
- Supports DSM2/X satellites, PPM, SBUS, XBUS, SRXL and standard type receivers.
- High Voltage compatible (2S, 8.4V).
- Programming via PC through built-in USB port.
- Intuitive field programming with DataPod.
- Dimensions: 36.6 x 23.8 x 14.4mm (1.4 x 0.9 x 0.6 inch)
- Weight: 11 grams
- Sensor Type: MPU-6000
- Sensor Technology: MEMS
- Governor: Selectable Nitro or Electric*
- Control system: Proprietary PID with adaptive tuning
- Supported tail servos: Digital 760us, 960us and 1520us centre pulse
- Supported swash servos: Digital or analog 1520us centre pulse
- Supported receivers: Standard pulse, PPM, SBUS, 1/2 Satellites
- Standard setup: DataPod
- Computer connectivity: DataPod Bridge Mode
- Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
- Current draw: <100mA
Tail - Based on Spartan's market leading gyro technology the Vortex VX1e is capable of delivering exceptional tail hold and consistent yaw rates even at eye-blurring speeds of over three full turns per second.
Rotor - The cyclic and collective controls are smooth and precise with a very solid feel and impressive response time. Factory calibrated sensors and Spartan's proprietary piro compensation technology enable your helicopter to remain locked in through piro moves.
Governor - The built in governor provides Nitro and Electric* modes and support for both magnetic and phase sensors. Cross mixing and look-ahead algorithms ensure that power is delivered in time and not as a result of RPM decay.
Receiver - The Vortex VX1e supports SBUS & PPM single wire receiver connections, 1 or 2 Satellites and individual channel connections to traditional receivers. Additional channels provided by SBUS, PPM & Satellite receivers can be routed to the three AUX outputs.
Setup - Using a computer and Spartan software, the Vortex VX1e can be installed and configured in minutes. Adjustments can also be done at the field without the need to carry a computer via the DataPod.
Power - The Vortex VX1e operates at both classic 5V and high voltage 8.4V (2S) power systems.
The easy setup, high vibration immunity, and unparalleled performance are guaranteed to give a hassle free installation and enjoyment of your hobby. Backed up with Spartan's industry-leading warranty and including 3 years free repair service and 50% RRP discounted crash replacements the Vortex VX1e offers market leading performance, exceptional value and reassurance.