Spektrum DX9 9Ch Transmitter-Only, Mode 1 Radio SPMR99001AU
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
It's the radio with a voice. The Spektrum DX9 comes with the most advanced voice alert system in a handheld radio, making it a game-changing transmitter.
- 9 fully-proportional channels
- User-configurable switch and stick assignment
- Voice alerts—transmitter can speak to the user in 5 different languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French) to communicate information from telemetry
- Wireless trainer system with model match—instructors can work with multiple students without having to re-bind to each student
- Virtually unlimited model memory—transmitter stores up to 250 models and only populates the model list with models the user has configured
- Direct system menu access—it is not necessary to power off the transmitter to access the key system menu
- Active gyro and governor trim in heli, 3-axis gyro support for aircraft—allows adjustment of gyro gain for all 3-axes in flight
- Absolute travel feature prevents over-driving servos when using mixes
- High resolution 192x96 backlit LCD screen
- User mode selectable (1–4), comes in Mode 2 configuration
- 7 point curves give the ability to fine tune model setups to allow precision adjustments of mixes and pitch/throttle curves
- Helicopter electronic “E Ring electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- Forward programming capability already built into the DX9 will ensure customers can take advantage of the next generation of Spektrum components
The DX9 transmitter from Spektrum comes with the most advanced voice alert system available in a handheld radio. This system calls out telemetry stats, voltage and temp values, in addition to other important in-flight information; all on demand. The DX9 raises the bar when it comes to telemetry; you will never have to take your eyes off your model. With over 300 words, numbers and phrases in this system, this feature alone puts the DX9 in a league of its own.
Furthermore, this Spektrum transmitter has wireless “buddy box” technology. If you are an instructor or trainee, you can now connect to another DSM2 or DSMX transmitter without the need for a trainer cord. With Spektrum’s ModelMatch technology, you also can relink your DX9 to this other transmitter without repeating the binding process. Additionally, the DX9 radio comes with 250 model memory. Navigating through these memory slots is a straightforward process; the DX9 will only show the slots with model settings saved to them.
Another innovation is the ability to program the next generation of Spektrum components directly through the DX9 (this requires Spektrum’s AirWare software, Version 2.0 or higher). This forward programming capability, combined with regular AirWare updates, ensures that your DX9 will remain at the leading-edge of RC innovations. The DX9 is a major development in RC radio technology and an outstanding choice for RC pilots. Order yours today.