Spektrum AR7210BX Flybarless DSMX Receiver
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
- DSMX® 7-Channel Receiver
- BeastX 6-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system
- Perfect for 300- to 500-size electric helis and 30- to 90-size gas/nitro/turbine helis
- Data and telemetry capable
- Easy to set up and adjust - no programming interface required
- Compact and lightweight
- Compatible with DSM2® and DSMX transmitters with heli programming
- Optional SAFE® software sold separately
The AR7210BX brings together the security of a DSMX® receiver with a BeastX® flybarless system in a single, lightweight unit. At the center of its capabilities is a high-resolution, 6-axis MEMS stabilization system that delivers flawless response in all types of conditions. You don’t need a separate programming interface either. All setup and adjustment can be done with a DSM2® or DMSX® transmitter.
Optional SAFE® software and firmware updates can be uploaded with the Spektrum USB programmer (SPMA3030). Both the SAFE software and programmer are sold separately.
- Type - AR7210BX 7-channel DSMX Flybarless Control System
- # of Channels - 7
- Modulation - DSM2/DSMX
- Band - 2.4GHz
- Length - 1.42 in (36mm)
- Width - 1.1 in (28mm)
- Height - 0.51 in (13mm)
- Weight - 0.66 oz (18.6 g)
- Voltage Range - 3.5–8.5V
- Antenna Length - 4.33/1.57 in (110/40mm)