Refined and exclusive...The COMET delivers a new concept to the market.
The innovative structural layered carbon fuselage supports three functional modules, the main rotor, tail rotor and battery pack. A low parts count delivers easy maintenance that defines the Comets elegant simplicity.
Optional motorized landing gear pushes the boundaries even further maximizing the unrivalled aerobatic performance.
• Main rotor diameter: 1626 mm (with 720 mm blades)
• Pivot Head
• Main blade length: up to 800 mm
• Tail rotor diameter: 282 mm
• Tail blade length: 105 mm
• Main shaft diameter: 12 mm
• Tail shaft diameter: 6 mm
• Spindle shaft diameter: 10 mm
• Gear Ratios 8.6-11.9 : 1
• Weight including standard electronics: 4280 g (excluding flight battery).
• 21T motor pulley included (other pulley sizes available)
• Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
• Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
• Typical Speed Controller: 200A
• Motors: Max Diameter: 64 mm, Max Height: 80 mm 4530, 4540, 5030 series (480 to 560 kv )