KON4360 Kontronik Kolibri 140A HV-I ESC IN STOCK
This is the Kolibri 140A HV-I ESC from Kontronik
- Integrated telemetry
- Telemetry protocol for Futaba, Jeti, Multiplex, Mikado, Graupner
- Bluetooth-capable and online-updateable
- Sensorless operation: the KOLIBRI ESC doesn't require sensor signals from motor
- Mode programming: inputs preset parameters for different applications.
- Automatic low voltage protection: voltage is adjustable
- Active freewheeling circuit: unlimited partial load capability as long as the maximum current is not exceeded in full throttle
- Switch-off analysis: the switch-off/shut-down reason is shown as a flashing code on LED
- Adjustment control: monitored by LED and / or audio signal
- Battery detection: when connecting a battery, automatic recognition of cell count begins. The number of tones is equal to the number of recognised cells.
- Very sensitive control characteristic: smooth start-up
- Sensing and computing of the actual motor data: self-adjusting clock frequency (32 kHz or higher), dynamic timing
- Start protection at power-up, blocked motor protection, over-temperature protection, over current limitation.
- Digital microprocessor control: therefore no thermal drift.
- Updatable: online firmware update possible.
All versions of the Kontronik KOLIBRI ESC have a high and stable performance. The KOLIBRI also provides the well-known safety functions of KONTRONIK products. As the software is based on our premium ESC KOSMIK, the KOLIBRI provides an optimal governor for your flight. It also features the well-known soft start-up and the flexible modus programming of the premium segment.
In addition, all versions have a very strong BEC with up to 9 V and 10 A continuous current.
As a further highlight, we integrated the telemetry functions. So the KOLIBRI provides telemetric data for Futaba, Multiplex, Graupner, Mikado and Jeti without an additional TelMe module. Of course, all versions are prepared for Bluetooth communication and online updates.
Please note, that the KOLIBRI ESC is not PROGCARD compatible.
- 6-12 S
- Continuous current
- 140 A
- BEC continuous current
- 10 A
- BEC peak current
- 30 A
- Weight with cable
- 170 g
- Dimensions without capacitor
- 93 x 46 x 32.2 mm
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.