300 X - Ultra Tail Belt Guide Cross Member LX0631
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 300 X plastic Tail Pulley Cross Member, using aluminum alloy and brass.
We redesign the support base to assure the perfect alignment with the frame and the belt. Once installed you will feel the "glove-fit" effect and once fastened with provided screw and "C" washer, Lynx 300 X Cross Member cannot move, assuring the perfect belt transmission.
During our test we also change the material of the pulley from aluminum to brass because we find much better in wear resistance and geometrically constancy.
Radial bearing also are different of standard, we select thicker edition that assure the smooth revolution without any play.
Parts comes factory pre-assembled with lock threaded pulley screws, which ready to assembly for the best plug and play result.
Like any Lynx part we aim for the strongest part with the lightest weight. We always look for upgrades that will increase helicopter performance and not just "bling - bling".
The details and design of this Belt Guide Cross Member add top performance and an hi-tech look to your 300X.
- Direct replacement for the standard 300 X tail parts - plug and play assembly.
- Optimized Tail Pulley material for the best wear resistance.
- Increased tail belt transmission thanks longed and "glove-fit" pulley support.
- Increased tail belt transmission smoothness thanks resized radial bearing.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assistance, achieving the lightest weight with the maximum strength.
- Pulley Support: Aluminum 7075-T6 Ÿ?? clear anodized finish.
- Tail Pulley: Brass 360C
- Screw material: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
- Bearing: Japan made - Chrome Steel - ABEC 5
- Tail case assembled weight: 4.20g
1 x CNC 300X Belt Guide Cross Member - Factory Pre-Assembled with Belt Pulley - Silver Color
2 x M 2x4 Hex Cup Screw
2 x "C" Washer - Silver color